Thursday, August 7, 2008

Welcome All

Dear Loved Family and Friends,
We would like to welcome you to the Allen family blog. The whole family; Tonia, Cat, Jon, Vanessa, Emily and yes even me will add content to our blog from time to time. I won't guarantee that it will be updated as regularly as we or you would like but we will try to keep you in the know as to what is going on here in Peru, Indiana. Please feel free to visit at will, let us know what you think and make any suggestions. It is my goal that since I often wish I would take time to write or email all of you, but never sem to make the time that this will serve as a acceptable substitute. Hopefully we will even add a few photos from time to time. That is all for right now, much more to follow.
Love from us all,
Keith

No comments: